Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2009

PRESS REVIEW FRAMEWORK

I've just read the latest article in Katharina Astleithner's blog. It talks about St. Patrick's Day. You can find the article at "myblogastleithner.blogspot.com".

I found it very interesting because we talked about St. Patrick's Day at school.
What surprised me most was the fact that she gave me a lot of information of the day.
Now I know that people celebrate St. Patrick's Day on 17th March. There are a lot of parades in most of towns.

A famous custom is going green. People are wearing green clothes, eating green food and drinking green.

The day is celebrated in the USA, Australia, Canada, Great Britain and some other towns.

After all I can say her blog gave me a lot of information it has a nice layout and there are good pictures.

Keine Kommentare: