Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009

Press Review


I've just read an article at "austriantimes.at" and it talks about H&M. I thought it might be interesting because I know a lot of people who buy their clothes at H&M.
You can read the full article at http://www.austriantimes.at/News/14309/2009-06-2/H%26M%92s_Austrian_turnover_rose_in_the_second_quarter

Basically what it says is that the Swedisch textile chain H&M rose his turnover by 22 per cent to 132.9 million Euros in the second quarter which started in March and ended in May. The result for the first quarter was only 117.3 million Euros.

The article also gives you some information about that H&M has already 61e shops in Ausria and it had 1.822 stores worldwide at the and of May. The chain is planning to open 159 new stores and close 18 worldwide by the end of November.

I buy a lot of T-shirts at H&M and I think that they have a good quality.

Keine Kommentare: