Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009

PRESS REVIEW


I’ve just read an article at „austriantimes.at“ and it talks about the heavy rain in ausria.
I thought you might be interested in reading it because there are a lot of people who live near a lake or a river. The full article is at http://www.austriantimes.at/article/14151/Heavy%20rain%20on%20tap

Basically what it says ist hat Ausria is to be hit by heavy rain over the next few days. Weathermen said that there will fall much as 150 millimetres in some area.
The Central Agency for Meteorology and geodynamics in Vienna gives some information that there could fall a lot of rain especially on the north side of the Alps between Tyrol and Lower Austria.

It is also mentioned that forecasters were monitoring the water levels during the next few days.

As far for me I don’t think that I am concerned of a flooding because there isn’t a river or a lake near our house.

Keine Kommentare: